The Archival Platform welcomes robust debate and encourages readers to engage critically with the issues raised, but we ask that you:
- Keep your comments concise and to the point, focused on and relevant to the topic at hand or issues raised. Should you wish to draw attention to information posted elsewhere to support your argument, clarify a comment, or add constructively to the debate, please feel free to post a link to the relevant website.
- Show respect for the opinions and viewpoints of others. Do not use language that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, abusive, racist, sexist or homophobic, or that incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation, unlawful activity or that could be construed as hate speech.
- Do not launch a personal attack or make comments that are hurtful, insulting or humiliating.
- Do not falsely represent the opinions of others, or infringe upon their intellectual property rights.
- Protect your personal privacy and that of others. Do not include information such as names, email addresses, private addresses or telephone numbers. Please note that the email address you are asked to provide when making your comment is not posted to the website.
- Do not post comments that promote your own professional interests, advertise companies, businesses, services or political parties, or provide links to websites which do, unless these respond directly to a need identified in the post.
The Archival Platform reserves the right to remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines.